May 2 & 3 (Mon & Tue) @ 7pm
Director Bill Fellner is seeking actors for the CSP production of “Proof”, by David Auburn. The play won the Tony Award for best play, as well as the Pulitzer Prize for Drama. The roles to be cast are
- Catherine (25): inherited much of her father’s mathematical genius, and, she fears, his mental instability as well. She gave up her life and schooling to take care of her father until his recent death.
- Claire (29): Catherine’s older sister, a practical and business-minded woman who has been comfortably successful in her work and relationships. She left Robert and Catherine behind, distancing herself from the run-down family home of her youth. to make a new life for herself in New York City.
- Robert (50s): Catherine’s and Claire’s father, recently deceased, a mathematician well-known for the groundbreaking work of his youth, but whose later years were plagued by delusional mental illness; he is seen in Catherine’s imagination and in flashbacks.
- Harold (Hal) Dobbs (28): One of Robert’s last Ph.D. students during the one year his idol and mentor’s illness went into remission.
Show date: Oct 7, 8, 13, 14, 15 @ 8pm / Oct 9 @ 2pm
* Download and Fill Audition Form
Download CSP Audition Form before you show up! In order to save your time, please download the audition form, complete and print it with any PDF reader and bring with you to the audition. ( Download Free PDF Reader )
Copies will be available at the audition if you can not print at home.