Address: 27 N. Chapel Street, Newark DE 19711
View Larger Map
Patrons to a CSP show may park in the Newark Shopping Center. Newark Shopping Center is accessible either from Main Street or from N. Chapel Street. There are two rules for parking in Newark Shopping Center during one of our shows:
- park near the Newark Cinema and
- leave the parking lot by midnight.
We will continue to cover the cost of up to 4 hours of parking at Newark Municipal Lot for our subscribers if you bring us your parking stub.
Late Seating Policy
Realizing that patrons make every effort to arrive on time and that emergency situations do arise, as a courtesy to audiences and performers. CSP reserves the right to enforce a no late seating policy. We do not guarantee late seating after a performance begins. Patrons arriving late will be seated during the first intermission or at the CSP staff’s discretion. These patrons will be given the best available seats at the time. Please be sure to arrive early so that you are sure to see every moment of our productions.
- All unclaimed reserved seats will be released 5 minutes before curtain.
- All sales are final. No refunds or exchanges.
Chapel Street Players is handicapped accessible and air-conditioned.
Priority Parking: There are 6 spots of priority parking located behind the theater and on first-reserved, first-served basis . Please reserve your handicapped parking when you reserve your tickets.
Hearing Loop is an induction loop system which magnetically transmits the auditorium sound to compatible hearing aids. Our guests who have hearing aids with T-Coils can link directly into the theater sound system at the touch of a button on their hearing aid. Receivers with headsets are also available free of charge at the Box Office. Devices are on a first-come, first-served basis.
Snacks and non-alcoholic beverages are available in the downstairs lobby during intermission. CSP’s new spill-free cups are available for purchase during intermission at the bar!
In order to stay compliant with Chapel Street Players’ regulations, no food or drink, with the exception of CSP’s spill-free cups, are allowed in the auditorium.
- To ensure the safety of the performers and to comply with professional union contracts, the use of cameras and recording devices during performances is prohibited.
- Please silence or turn off all cell phones, pagers and watch alarms.
- In consideration of other patrons, please moderate the use of fragrances.
- Loud or disruptive audience members (adult or children) may be asked to leave the theater at the discretion of the CSP staff.
- Unless otherwise stated, no one under the age of 5 will be admitted.
- The CSP staff reserves the right to escort disruptive patrons from the theater at any time.