Nov 3 and 4 ( Mon & Tue ) @ 7 pm
As A Behanding in Spokane is being presented as staged reading, director Joseph Pukatsch will be much more flexible in the casting of the show. Please be warned, the show does have very strong language and the use of strong racial epithets that you must be comfortable with uttering. If you are easily offended, please reconsider auditioning.
- Carmichael – Male – 50’s – been searching for his missing hand for many years – might be crazy
- Toby – Male – African American 20-30’s – has a hand for sale
- Marilyn – Female – 20s – Toby’s girlfriend
- Mervyn – Male – 30’s – Snarky hotel clerk
If anyone has questions please feel free to write the director Joseph Pukatsch at firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Before the Audition
- Download CSP Audition Form before you show up! In order to save your time, please download the audition form, complete and print it with any PDF reader and bring with you to the audition. ( Download Free PDF Reader )
- Please review the CSP Code of Conduct and return the consent formCSP Code of Conduct ensures that we not only have fun but that all feel welcome and that it is a safe environment for all. The purpose is to define accepted/acceptable behaviors, to promote high standards of practice and to establish a framework for professional behaviors and responsibilities.
( The consent form only needs to be completed once. )