Sept 14 & 16 ( Mon & Wed) @ 7pm
Director Timothy Sheridan seeks imaginative & upbeat Men, Women & Children who move well and have moderate singing skills for this unique adaptation of Charles Dickens’ A Christmas Carol.
Auditions will consist of cold readings from the script. Please prepare +/-16 bars of an acapella song which best demonstrates singing capabilities and range.
Please bring résumé & headshot if available.
Roles will be multi-cast to fill merry troupe of 15 actors:
- Actor 1 – Scrooge
- Actor 2 – Bob Cratchit, Marley
- Actor 3 – Nephew Fred, Christmas yet to come
- Actor 4 – Gentleman 1, Christmas Present
- Actor 5 – Gentleman 2, Fezziwig, Mr. Haversham
- Actor 6 – Mrs. Cratchit
- Actor 7 – Niece, Christmas Past
- Actor 8 – Young Scrooge, Joe, Thomas
- Actor 9 – Peter Cratchit, Boy-in-the-street (teenager)
- Actor 10 – Fan, Martha Cratchit (teen/20s)
- Actor 11 – Tiny Tim, Boy Scrooge (grade school)
- Actor 12 – Belinda, Belle’s Daughter (grade school)
- Actor 13 – Dick Wilkins, Belle’s Husband, Balladeer
- Actor 14 – Woman 1, Fiancee (Belle), Polly
- Actor 15 – Woman 2, Mrs. Fezziwig, Mrs. Haversham
Questions – email firstname.lastname@example.org
* Before the Audition
- Download CSP Audition Form before you show up! In order to save your time, please download the audition form, complete and print it with any PDF reader and bring with you to the audition. ( Download Free PDF Reader )
- Please review the CSP Code of Conduct and return the consent formCSP Code of Conduct ensures that we not only have fun but that all feel welcome and that it is a safe environment for all. The purpose is to define accepted/acceptable behaviors, to promote high standards of practice and to establish a framework for professional behaviors and responsibilities.
( The consent form only needs to be completed once. )