Audition Dates: Oct 24 @ 4 pm & Oct 25 @ 6:30 pm ( Sun & Mon)
SHOW DATE: Dec 10, 11, 16, 17, 18 @8pm / Dec 12 @ 2pm
Auditions will be in person at the theatre with only one person auditioning at a time in the auditorium. Bring a prepared monologue (no more than two minutes). The monologue does NOT have to be memorized – it is your chance to show your strengths. There will also be some cold readings to show the range you have as an actor as well. Bring a list of conflicts for all of November into mid December.
Rehearsals will start in early November and will be light as most of the play you are able to use the script during performances. While there is singing in the show, this is minor and we will ask you about your singing ability but this is not a major consideration in casting.
(actors from 18 and above will be considered for all characters – rough ages are given, but there is flexibility with age – it is more about the age ranges you will be playing during the radio play):
- FREDDIE FILMORE (actor plays age: 40’s-70+, any ethnicity) voices multiple characters including Ebenezer Scrooge and Santa Claus. Voices multiple characters including Marley and the Ghost of Christmas Present.
- JAKE LAURENTS (actor plays age: 20’s-50’s, any ethnicity) voices multiple characters including Marley and the Ghost of Christmas Present.
- HARRY “JAZZBO” HAYWOOD (actor plays age: 30’s-50’s, any ethnicity) voices multiple characters including Bob Cratchit, Young Scrooge, and Tiny Tim.
- SALLY APPLEEWHITE (actor plays age: 30’s-40’s, any ethnicity) voices multiple characters including Scrooge’s sister Fan, and lost love Belle.
- LANA SHERWOOD (actor plays age 30’s -50’s, any ethnicity) voices multiple characters including The Ghost of Christmas Past and Cratchit’s daughter Martha.
CSP requires that all volunteers at our theater have been vaccinated. Anyone planning to audition for our upcoming 21-22 shows, must present proof of vaccination to the door staff before entering the building. There are no exceptions to this policy.
* Before the Audition
- Download CSP Audition Form before you show up! In order to save your time, please download the audition form, complete and email to the director. ( Download Free PDF Reader )
- Please review the CSP Code of Conduct and return the consent formCSP Code of Conduct ensures that we not only have fun but that all feel welcome and that it is a safe environment for all. The purpose is to define accepted/acceptable behaviors, to promote high standards of practice and to establish a framework for professional behaviors and responsibilities.
( The consent form only needs to be completed once. )