Sep 18 (Sun) @ 1 pm & Sep 19(Mon) @ 7 pm
There are 3 roles and can be of any sex, race or age.
The play is a fast-paced romp of all of the Christmas Classics jammed into one evening. Performers take on many roles throughout the performance such as Rudolph, Tiny Tim, Frosty, Santa, etc. Just to name a few. There are points in the show where an audience member comes on stage which allows for a bit of improvisational opportunities.
Performers need to be:
- Able to engage an audience
- Be flexible and be able to react quickly
- Comfortable changing characters quickly via voice, physical presence, facial expressions, etc
- Memorizing lines early in the rehearsal schedule
Auditions will consist of cold readings from the script and some improv situations to be provided that night. You might want to be familiar with these TV programs – A Christmas Carol (any version), the Grinch, Rudolph, Frosty, Its a Wonderful Life.
* Before the Audition
- Download CSP Audition Form before you show up! In order to save your time, please download the audition form, complete and email to the director. ( Download Free PDF Reader )
- Please review the CSP Code of Conduct and return the consent formCSP Code of Conduct ensures that we not only have fun but that all feel welcome and that it is a safe environment for all. The purpose is to define accepted/acceptable behaviors, to promote high standards of practice and to establish a framework for professional behaviors and responsibilities.
( The consent form only needs to be completed once. )
5 thoughts on “Audition :: Every Christmas story ever told (and then some!)”