Apr 3 & 4 (Mon & Tue) @ 7pm
- Katurian (20s-30s) – A writer of gruesome short stories often involving children. His disturbed imagination was the result of having heard his brother being abused when they were younger. Consequently, he killed his parents and looked after his brother.
- Michal (20s-30s) – Katurian’s brother, who is “mentally slow” following his years of abuse at the hands of his parents.
- Tupolski (30s-50s) – The lead detective and the “good cop” in the interrogation. Cold and uncaring, he sees himself as detached from the people he aims to save.
- Ariel (30s-50) – The “bad cop”. A brutal and violent detective who has a vendetta against anyone who commits crimes against children because of abuse in his own past.
- General Note – These roles will require some “extreme physical actions” on the part of the actors. There is a fair amount of shoving, hitting. and being dragged around. Also some work with a firearm. Please be prepared for the rigors/expectations of the role if you are cast.
If you have any questions regarding the show please contact Joseph Pukatsch (the director) at firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Before the Audition
- Download CSP Audition Form before you show up! In order to save your time, please download the audition form, complete and print it with any PDF reader and bring with you to the audition. ( Download Free PDF Reader )
- Please review the CSP Code of Conduct and return the consent formCSP Code of Conduct ensures that we not only have fun but that all feel welcome and that it is a safe environment for all. The purpose is to define accepted/acceptable behaviors, to promote high standards of practice and to establish a framework for professional behaviors and responsibilities.
( The consent form only needs to be completed once. )