Audition dates: Oct 21 &23 (Sun & Tues) @ 7:00pm
Possible callbacks: Oct 25 (Thu)
Director Zack Jackson seeks 4 actors for Chapel Street Players’ production of Edward Albee’s Who’s Afraid of Virginia Woolf? Actors should come prepared with a monologue, no longer than 2 minutes, and prepared to do cold readings from the text. The director is open to actors of different ages and types for all roles.
- George– Husband to Martha. A history professor at a small New England university. Fiercely intelligent, witty, and often aloof.
- Martha– Wife to George. Daughter of the President of small New England university. Boisterous, viciously astute, and often secretive.
- Nick– Husband to Honey. A new biology professor at a small New England university. Ambitious, striking, and often sneaky.
- Honey– Wife to Nick. Light-hearted, plain, and often avoids complexity.
Show Date: Apr 5, 6, 11, 12,13 @ 8pm / Apr 7 @ 2pm / 2019
* Before the Audition
- Download CSP Audition Form before you show up! In order to save your time, please download the audition form, complete and email to the director. ( Download Free PDF Reader )
- Please review the CSP Code of Conduct and return the consent formCSP Code of Conduct ensures that we not only have fun but that all feel welcome and that it is a safe environment for all. The purpose is to define accepted/acceptable behaviors, to promote high standards of practice and to establish a framework for professional behaviors and responsibilities.
( The consent form only needs to be completed once. )