Updated: Aud 30, 2022
Anyone testing positive for Covid 19 or who suspects they may have symptoms or been exposed should not come to the theater until tested.
- All volunteer staff (box office, ushers, actors, etc.) in the theater are fully vaccinated.
- Hand sanitizer is available throughout the theater.
- There will be no opening night Wine & Cheese.
- Due to limited air flow in the theater, masks are strongly recommended. We ask that everyone is respectful of each others personal choices.
- If an actor chooses to wear a mask on stage during a show, CSP will provide a clear mask for that purpose.
- The meeting and greeting on stage by patrons and actors/staff after the show has been suspended. There is also no meeting and greeting in any other part of the theater. Patrons are asked to exit the theater after curtain call, and meet their CSP friends after they have also left the building.
- We encourage patrons to get vaccinated if they have not been.
- Should a cast, crew member, or any other volunteer choose to wear a mask during auditions, rehearsals, or production, that is their right and it is to be respected by all staff and directors.