Updated: Sep 01, 2021
- All volunteer staff (box office, ushers, actors, etc.) in the theater are fully vaccinated.
- Hand sanitizer is available throughout the theater.
- There will be no opening night Wine & Cheese, and concessions are suspended (the lower lounge, except for restrooms, is not being used).
- Free bottled water will be available to patrons at intermission.
- All patrons (regardless of vaccination status) are required to wear a mask covering mouth and nose upon entering and while in the theater; the mask may be lowered for drinking water during intermission.
- All staff in the box office and auditorium will be wearing masks (except for actors on stage who, again, are all fully vaccinated).
- The meeting and greeting on stage by patrons and actors/staff after the show has been suspended. There is also no meeting and greeting in any other part of the theater. Patrons are asked to exit the theater after curtain call, and meet their CSP friends after they have also left the building.
- We encourage patrons to get vaccinated if they have not been.